This is the training schedule for the season:
- 9/13-General skills night-6:15pm & 7:30pm
- 9/27-Power skating-6:15pm & 7:30pm
- 10/11-Shooting-6:15pm & 7:30pm
- 10/25-Stick skills-6:15pm & 7:30pm
- 11/1-Angling and angles-6:15pm & 7:30pm
- 11/29-Stick to stick play-6:15pm & 7:30pm
- 12/6-Checking and receiving-6:15pm & 7:30pm
- 12/20-Applying skills in game situations-6:15pm & 7:30pm
- 1/3-Learning games (mini games)-6:15pm & 7:30pm
- 1/17-Defensive skills night-6:15pm & 7:30pm
- 1/31-Offensive skills night-6:15pm & 7:30pm
See the bottom of this page for currently open registrations. Note: There are different registrations for each timeslot.
- Player camp is $15.00 per session and must register below —limited to 30 skaters per hour for a total of 60 per night—SIIH players get first consideration
- This program is intended only for participants ages 5-14.
Luke Venker's http://www.3egoaltending.com/ for Goalies will be $30 for SIIH goalies and $40 for non-SIIH goalies 4 goalies per hour, 8 total for the night— register below and pay at the door by credit/debit—SIIH goalies get first consideration.